11/23/2014

#12 Homemade ice cream - coffee and Bailey's flavour! Recipe provided!

Hmmm...the truth is that I find the double cream and custard I bought are gonna expire soon. And I'm taught not to waste any food...So here's the way I work out -- mix them and make ice cream of my favourite flavour COFFEE WITH BAILEY'S! Trust me, you can taste romance and happiness from it ;)

I don't have an ice cream scoop...so it doesn't look as good as it taste. I'll get one soon!


What you need:
300ml double cream
200ml custard
2 tsp instant coffee powder
2 tsp Bailey's
You can add some sugar if you want~

Just pour everything together in a big bowl. Beat with a electric whisk until thick and quite still, just like clotted cream. Freeze it for a few hours and enjoy it!



For decoration, I put some chocolate syrup and white chocolate chips. Combined with their sweetness, the ice cream tastes just perfect! Don't think the lemon goes well with it...anyway it's already there...



It's getting cold and it rains a lot.
Nothing special happens.
Miss you sometimes. Cried just once.
Don't think you will see these words.
Type them just to release myself.
:)

没有评论:

发表评论