11/26/2014

#13 Yogurt Cake - With recipe ✿


The ingredients are very simple: flour, egg, sugar and yogurt. But after trying four times, I still can't bake a satisfying one. Every time when it comes out from the oven, it starts to shrink...and looks like a pie rather than a cake!
But one important thing is that from the first time to the fourth time, the cake looks more and more better. Every time, I will adjust the amount of some ingredients to make a better cake! I think I will bake a perfect someday. Practice makes perfect!

The above shows the positive side of me. Now let's see the passive me.

The cake doesn't look amazing. It even doesn't look good. Just a cake. Nothing special. When I see it, I think about myself. A common girl who will disappear in the crowd before you see me.
For a long time, I'm trying to figure out who I am. It's not easy. I have experienced a lot and am still struggling.
I'm very tired of myself showing the fake side on social media. People always tell me that I'm a good girl with positive energy...but really, I'm not.
For a long time, I'm trying to fight against the dark side of me. Sometimes it wins and sometimes I win. The battle is still going on. I don't know how long I can carry on. But at least I haven't given up.



The cake doesn't look amazing but it looks warm. It can still make you feel happy and enjoy the pleasure of food. I'm trying to be a person like this, from the bottom of my heart.

Haha, now the food blog looks like my diary. 
Anyway, after writing down these words, I feel better. I believe tomorrow will be another nice day. It will.

Almost forget the recipe...sorry!
Ingredients (for a 7'' or 8'' cake)
Plain flour 65g (or plain flour 40g + corn flour 25g)
Eggs x 3
Yogurt 80-100g
Sugar 30-40g

Steps:
1. Separate the egg white and yolk in two bowls
2. In bowl A, whisk the yolks with yogurt until its color becomes a bit lighter
3. In bowl B, beat the egg white until soft peaks form
4. Preheat the oven at 150 Celsius degree; Mix A and B and pour into the cake tin
5. Put the cake in the oven and turn down the temperature to 130 degree; bake for an hour
6. Take out the cake and remove the mould! Done!
I think your cake will probably shrink as well...don't worry...it will still taste good:)
What you can do is to turn the cake upside down when you get it out from the oven. Cool it for a while but do take the cake out of the tin when it's warm.
Enjoy it with fruit or jam or cream...Yum yum!



Here's my favourite version of the song 'The Rose'. 
'I say love, it is a flower;
And you, the only seed.'
Good night. ✿


没有评论:

发表评论