11/20/2014

#11 The First Cake

Made my first cake tonight. It makes me remember a lot of my firsts. For example, my first baking. It was more than two years ago and I baked some cookies. I didn't know I would like baking this much at that time.





The preparation was 20 mins, the baking was 1 hour, the cooling lasted 3 hours and the decoration was almost 1 hour. 
I've a leaned a lot during baking. Being patient and careful, being creative and flexible. 



I think this is what I like to do. So I'll definitely carry on. Sometimes I feel off because I spend more time baking than reading or studying. But to be honest I prefer to do things that make me happy. It's still good for me to find something I like at my 20s rather than 80s.
Hope my life will be as colorful as this cake and as sweet as it tastes.
Good night.



Photo by Serena

没有评论:

发表评论