12/01/2014

#15 Homemade macaroon

So...after the fourth try, I finally manage to make macaroons! They may look a bit flat but they taste good! Can't forget how excited and amazed I am at the moment when I took them out of the oven ;p
These little desserts are so popular in China and every baker has 'try to make macaroons' on their to-do-lists. So do I. I tried twice when I was in China and...failed. I thought it was the problem of the ingredients (not excuse!) but then...I failed again with ingredients I bought from one of the most expensive supermarkets here. 
You wouldn't imagine how I feel...upset, desperate and don't want to talk to other people...haha just kidding! Then after recalling the whole process, I realized I did something wrong to cause the failure. I'm so happy I don't give up and give a forth try. Otherwise I couldn't know I can succeed and experience a different kind of happiness. A great sense of achievement, I would say.


Macaroons are sweet, which can make me think of sweet and beautiful things. 
Happy memories, here and there, now and then, you and me.


Okay, Christmas is coming. And it's the last month of 2014. Time flies, really.
Hope something good will happen in the last days. Looking forward to it.

I got this little toy on Black Friday when most girls were buying clothes crazily but I bought myself more baking equipment. Am I just a little bit obsessed with baking? Haha, but I'm willing to do it. It's so good to see people's smile when they eat my bakery. I really like this girl because it looks like me :)




没有评论:

发表评论